Privacy Notice: At eCore, we’re committed to respecting your privacy. We use Breezy HR, a web-based hiring platform, to assist our recruitment process. As part of that process, we require you to submit a personal information/identification document that will be treated with high confidentiality and shared with authorized hiring team members only. Your identification document is used for screening purposes and your personal information is used to determine whether or not you’re a good fit for current and future roles at our company. Please provide accurate information, otherwise, your application will be disqualified and you will not be able to reapply in the future.
Data Researcher (ie)
Minimum of 20 hours a week
IMPORTANT REMINDERS before you apply:
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please only use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Only apply if you have the availability of at least 20 hours or more a week to work.
- If your application has been declined, you will have a chance to re-apply again after 6 months. If you have an existing application or have been declined recently, we strongly advise not to submit a second application before the 6 month grace period is over to avoid compromising any opportunity to get hired in the future.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The eCore team combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities.
About the Worker Community:
eCore Services gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. Majority of eCore members were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, members have the opportunity to develop essential skills, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
Work in a virtual environment where you will experience a lively office atmosphere. You will be a part of a team that has Trainers and dedicated Team Lead. They supervise your work and are there to assist and answer your questions.
- Lead Generation - Research the internet for the required information
- Data entry to an existing database
- Lead Enrichment - Research the internet and update information from an existing list
- Data Validation and Cleansing - verifying and/or disqualifying information on an existing list
- Other tasks that can be performed online (rare)
- Eligible to work
- College or associate degree or working towards one
- Proficient in the English language
- With good communication (Written & Spoken) skill
- Great computer and internet research skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in productivity tools such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, MS Office and messaging apps
- Have reliable access to a computer with 8 GB RAM capacity and internet speed of at least 10Mbps
- Available 20 - 40 hours/wk
Bonus points if you have:
- Lead generation experience
- Online work experience
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM:
- El Salvador
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Skill Assessment
- Final test
COMMON QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Is this a scam?
- No! We're here to connect companies with the global workforce online, and we will never ask for money from you. We want to pay you for the work that you've done within our platform.
How do I apply?
- Just enter your information in the left pane and click 'Continue'. It's as easy as that!
How do I get paid?
- We pay via Payoneer twice per month.
You sign up for one of two options: a global bank transfer that connects to your bank or for a debit card that auto-fills with your payment.
What should my background be?
- You should make sure to list all relevant skills and work history on your resume to give us an overview of who you are. Please include any work experience, including (but not limited to!) working for a family business, administrative tasks, or tutoring.
What are the things I need to know and need to prepare before I apply?
- Have an updated resume on hand, including demographic information, educational background, and work experience.
- You need to have at least 10 Mbps internet connection speed. You’ll be asked to run a speed test in your application. Be sure that you are on a computer (and not mobile phone), and in the place you intend to use for working with eCore.
- 8GB PC/Laptop RAM capacity
What is the process to apply like?
- Click the "Apply to Position" button and fill out the necessary information.
- Once you've submitted your information, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Video Interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us to get to know you more
- Once you've successfully submitted your Video Interview, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Skill Assessment.
- Our hiring team reviews the applications (please do your best!) and contacts those who are fit for the role. You will be notified of the result of your application within 4-6 weeks.
- After this, you'll enter the initial training phase. You'll be invited to complete and pass the Basic Research Certification Program. In this phase, you will be taking online course - you’ll be given 1 weeks to complete it but you’re free to complete it earlier if you can.
- After you complete the course, you will then be invited to a Final Test - which is the last stage.
- Once you passed the Final Test, an offer will be made through Contracts. If you accept, you must send the contract back to us. Once we received it and verify, you’ll be officially hired.
Is the training paid?
Is there a probation period?
- Yes, 8 weeks probation. If you are not able to meet minimum requirement during the probation period, you will not be able to continue on the project.