IMPORTANT REMINDERS before you apply:
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please Include your Linkedin Profile in the Resume.
- Please only use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Only apply if you have the availability for 40h per week (Full Time).
- Only Apply if you can work from 6 am to 2 pm PST
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The eCore Organization combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology, talent, and innovation to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities and those serve as our organization's core values.
About the Worker Community:
eCore Services gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. The majority of eCore members were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, members have the opportunity to develop essential skills, professional development, advances in career, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
The candidate will have to be able to elicit requirements, organize it and be able to guide clients to which app features to focus on and make sure developers are capable to work with clear requirements and are able to meet quality, time, and budget constraints
- Acts as the product’s leader within the company.
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and builds the product roadmap.
- Own requirements and prioritize features and deliverables
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and support to ensure goals are met
- Ensure alignment between client objectives and Development team
- Able to manage and track engineering team's progress
- Own Deliverables, and ensures quality is delivered within budget and time constraints
- Contribute ideas for making the Projects and deliverables release with better quality.
The ideal candidate qualification:
- Experience as a product/project manager
- Experience working with clients
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work within 6 AM to 2 PM US Pacific Standard Time
- Experience in delivering mobile apps is highly appreciated
- Experience working with startups is highly appreciated
- We highly value experience w/ react native and/or Django.
- Technical background is a plus
- A work style that is extremely detail-oriented
Bonus points if you have:
- More than 2 years of experience in mobile apps development, management or similar experience.
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM:
- South Africa
- Ivory Coast
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Live Interview
- Training & Probation
COMMON QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Is this a scam?
No! We're here to connect companies with the global workforce online, and we will never ask for money from you. We want to pay you for the work that you've done within our platform.
How do I get paid?
We pay via Payoneer.
You sign up for one of two options: a global bank transfer that connects to your bank or for a debit card that auto-fills with your payment.
How do I apply?
Just enter your information in the left pane and click 'Continue'. It's as easy as that!
What should my background be?
All of our team members have college degrees or are working on acquiring a college degree. You should make sure to list all relevant skills and work history on your resume to give us an overview of who you are. Please include any work experience, including (but not limited to!) working for a family business, administrative tasks, or tutoring.
What are the things I need to know and need to prepare before I apply?
- Have an updated resume on hand, including demographic information, educational background, and work experience.
What is the process to apply like?
- Click the "Apply to Position" button and fill out the necessary information.
- Once you've submitted your information, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Video Interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us to get to know you more.
- Once you've successfully submitted your Video Interview, our hiring team reviews the applications (please do your best!) and contacts those who are fit for the role. You will be notified of the result of your application within 4-6 weeks.
- After this, you'll enter the initial training phase and your probationary period of 3 months will start.
- The probation period is paid.
- If you pass, an offer will be made through Contracts. If you accept, you must send the contract back to us. Once we receive it and verify, you’re now officially hired and start.