Call Agent (ie)
Minimum of 30 hours a week
Required shift hours between 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST, Monday-Friday
DEPARTMENT: Call Agents
IMPORTANT REMINDERS before you apply:
- Please read the job requirement and FAQ thoroughly.
- Please only use a valid GMAIL email when applying.
- Only apply if you have the availability of at least 30 hours or more a week to work.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The eCore team combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities.
About the Worker Community:
eCore Services gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. The majority of eCore members were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, members have the opportunity to develop essential skills, earn promotions, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
Work in a virtual environment where you will experience a lively office atmosphere. The call agent will be handling outbound calls to make a free offering to the registrants and verify the information.
- Handling high-volume outbound calls per day
The ideal candidate:
- has calling experience (CSR, virtual assistant, call center operator, telemarketing, etc.)
- has outstanding communication and time management skills
- must speak fluent English
- must be able to work in a quiet environment
- has a working headset
- works 30+ hrs/week
- is able to work from Monday through Friday, within 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) hours
- has reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps
Bonus points if you have:
- experience in outbound calling
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM:
- El Salvador
- South Africa
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Skill Assessment - English Comprehension Test
COMMON QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Is this a scam?
No! We're here to connect companies with the global workforce online, and we will never ask for money from you. We want to pay you for the work that you've done within our platform.
How do I apply?
Just enter your information in the left pane and click 'Continue'. It's as easy as that!
What are the things I need to know and need to prepare before I apply?
- Have an updated resume on hand, including demographic information, educational background, and work experience.
- You need to have at least 10 Mbps internet connection speed. You’ll be asked to run a speed test in your application. Be sure that you are on a computer (and not mobile phone), and in the place you intend to use for working with eCore Services.
What is the process to apply like?
- Click the "Apply to Position" button and fill out the necessary information.
- Once you've submitted your information, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Video Interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us to get to know you more.
- Once you've successfully submitted your Video Interview, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Skill Assessment.
- Our hiring team reviews the applications (please do your best!) and contacts those who are fit for the role. You will be notified of the result of your application within 4-6 weeks.
- If you are accepted, an offer will be made through Contracts. If you accept, you must send the contract back to us. Once we received it and verify, you’ll start with training.
- After this, you'll enter the initial training phase. You'll be invited to complete and pass the training course.
- Once done with training, you'll go through orientation and you will start with work.
What types of calls will I be making?
- Outbound calls. You will log into the system and it will give you the registrant information. Name, last name, job title, company, phone number, etc
What do I do when I call the registrant?
- We have a script, you follow the script and offer the registrants free white paper that is relevant to their job description.
What are the expectations of me?
- You have to show up at work on a daily basis and call for min 4 hours per day
- You have to reach a minimum of 0.4 submissions per hour
- You have to follow the script
- You have to be friendly and polite to other team members
- You have to adhere to company policies
How do I get paid?
- You get paid hourly + bonus pay per submission if you meet the minimum submission requirement
What is submission?
- When you call a registrant, you offer them free white paper related to their job title. If the registrant accepts the free offer, it is considered a submission. During the training, you will learn how to make submissions.
What are the working days and shifts?
- Monday through Friday between 5:30 am to 4 PM US pacific time
What type of training do I go through?
- You are assigned a course on the platform and given 2 days to complete. During the course, you will have to learn the script and FAQs by heart. Once you are done with the course you have 2 live sessions with Team Lead. During the live session Team lead evaluates your knowledge and assigns you the start date.
Is the training paid?
Is there a probation period?
- Yes, 4 weeks probation. If you are not able to meet the minimum requirement during the probation period, you will not be able to continue on the project