JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT:
About the Company:
The eCore Organization combines virtual work, international development, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology, talent, and innovation to simplify costly business processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities and those serve as our organization's core values.
About the Worker Community:
eCore Services gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. The majority of eCore members were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, members have the opportunity to develop essential skills, professional development, advances in career, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the internal community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Solid experience in React Native
- Experience with automated testing
- Have worked with typescript
- The ability to work 2-4 hours between 9 and 6 pm PST
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Great project management skill
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, Intelli
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Bonus if you have:
Experience with climate models
Experience with agile
COUNTRIES WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FROM - Worldwide!
The screening process is composed of the following, respectively:
- Video Interview
- Live Interview
- Training & Probation
What is the process to apply like?
- Click the "Apply to Position" button and fill out the necessary information.
- Once you've submitted your information, you'll receive an invite email to complete a Video Interview. You will be asked a few questions to help us to get to know you more.
- Once you've successfully submitted your Video Interview, our hiring team reviews the applications (please do your best!) and contacts those who are fit for the role. You will be notified of the result of your application within 4-6 weeks.
- After this, you'll enter the initial training phase and your probationary period of 3 months will start.
- The probation period is paid.
- If you pass, an offer will be made through Contracts. If you accept, you must send the contract back to us. Once we receive it and verify, you’re now officially hired and start.